|Maximum Speed||235 km/h|
|Weapons|| Roar Cannon |
Red Tategami Claw
Gold Tategami Claw
A-Z Double-Barreled Cannon Gun (2)
|Equipment|| Red Frill|
The Beast Liger (ビーストライガー, Bīsuto Raigā) is a Lion-Type Zoid, one of over 200 species of bio-mechanical lifeforms depicted by TOMY's Zoids model, toy, and media franchise. It serves as the evolution of the Wild Liger Zoid.
Equipment & FeaturesEdit
- The Beast Liger features 4 sets of claws on its front and rear paws. There are four (4) claws in each set which the Beast Liger uses for offensive and utility purposes.
- Red Frill
- Red Frill (レッド フリル,)
- Red Tategami Claw
- Red Tategami Claw (レッド タテガミ クロー)
- Gold Tategami Claw
- Gold Tategami Claw (ゴールド タテガミ クロー)
- Roar Cannon
- Roar Cannon (咆哮砲)
- Radiator Fins
- Radiator Fins (放熱フィン)
- Wing Tail
- The Wing Tail (ウイングテイル) is the three-blade fin unit located on the end of the Beast Liger's tail. Currently, its official function is unknown.
- A-Z Double-Barreled Cannon Gun
- A-Z Double-Barreled Cannon Gun (A-Z2連装キャノン砲)
The Beast Liger first features in episode 1, where it is seen in a basic form without any weapons. Leo uses the Liger in his job as a courier.
The Beast Liger features in the manga Zoids: Wild 2, where it is piloted by the main character.
- TOMY Manual: File:ZW25 復元の書 596967.pdf