Wild Zero Early Ad Image Cut
|Appearances||Zoids: Wild ZERO|
Republic Forces (temp)
|Primary Zoids|| Beast Liger (defunct)|
|Japanese Name|| レオ・コンラッド|
|Voice Actors||野上 翔|
Leo Conrad is a fictional character from Zoids: Wild ZERO. He is the main protagonist of the series.
Zoids Wild ZEROEdit
Leo Conrad is a hot-headed, young man with the adventurous sense of carefree and enjoyment. He spends more time in training with Beast Liger/Rising Liger. Although, his ground-based Zoid is useless against aerial-based Zoids like Sniptera piloted by Christopher Giller. Despite his defeat fewer times, he made himself strong with the rest of many adventures/misadventures. After besting off many imperial soldiers, Leo begins to have a new romantic relationship with Sally Land. With the support Buzz Cunningham and his friends, Leo Conrad remained hopeful and valiant. He never gives up during wars and adventures.
- Zoid Pilot: Self-taught, developed from daily use with Liger as transportation and partner.
- Liger (Beast/Rising): Leo's Zoid and partner.
- Professor Joshua Conrad: Leo's father and a notable archeologist.
- Sally Land- Her friend, protector and guide.
- Buzz Cunningham: Transportation Business Partner and trusted friend.
- Jo Aysel: Republic Forces Archeologist soldier and later Leo's friend. She is also a big fan of Joshua Conrad, who research inspired to become an archeologist.
- Baan Blood: A fellow Zoid pilot, ex-Empire soldier and friend that Leo's group sometimes meet during their travels. Baan is unofficial member of Leo's group because of this and both adventurer lifestyles.
- Dias: A fellow Zoid pilot and friend who is a top Republic Forces soldier. Leo inspired Dias to ride a Liger-type Zoid after Dias's Triceradogos Kai was killed by Genospino.
- Leo's body is changed substantially in episode 1, and has a metal hand and heart. This proves advantageous on several occasions making hims resistant to weapons like tasers. Unlike his predecessor Frank Land, Leo's Zoid element infused body parts are balanced within his body, without sequele or mental side effects.