The fog-covered Mt. Iselina
|Primary Series||Zoids: Chaotic Century|
Zoids: Guardian Force
Zoids: New Century
|Debut Appearance||Zoids: Chaotic Century Episode 11|
|Secondary Appearance(s)||Zoids: Guardian Force Episode 29|
Zoids: New Century Episode 20
Mount Iselina is an ancient mountain on Planet Zi. It is renowned for its thick fog, which has caused the locals to construct a myth about the presence of a "fog monster" on the mountain, which is actually just a reflection of the Zoids of travelers or from the villagers that live in the area.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Chaotic Century[edit | edit source]
Episode 11[edit | edit source]
- Van and Co. try to traverse it as part of their journey, but Irvine and Fiona get separated from Moonbay and Van after Van hallucinates about flying Papayas.
- Van meets with Rosa, who invites him up to her village, a very remote village settled on the mountain.
- Viola chases Van and tries to defeat him, but is defeated due to Rosa's actions.
- Viola is revealed to be Rosa's sister and also from Mt. Iselina.
Guardian Force[edit | edit source]
- Hiltz and the Death Stinger arrive in the village on Mt. Iselina and annihilate it. Rosa, and some of the citizens, are evacuated by Rosso and Viola's Storm Sworders.
New Century[edit | edit source]
- Jamie notes that on a previous trip there by the Blitz Team, Brad witnessed a "mysterious Zoid".
- Brad returns and sees a mysterious figure in the fog, deciding to chase after it. He discovers the Shadow Fox, Dr. Laon's ultimate creation.