The fog-covered Mt. Iselina
|Primary Series|| Zoids: Chaotic Century|
Zoids: Guardian Force
Zoids: New Century
|Debut Appearance||Zoids: Chaotic Century Episode 11|
|Significant Characters|| Viola|
|Secondary Appearance(s)|| Zoids: Guardian Force Episode 29|
Zoids: New Century Episode 20
Mount Iselina is an ancient mountain on Planet Zi. It is renowned for its thick fog, which has caused the locals locals to construct a myth about the presence of a "fog monster" on the mountain, which is actually just a reflection of the Zoids of travelers or from the villagers that live in the area.
- Van and Co. try to traverse it as part of their journey, but Irvine and Fiona get separated from Moonbay and Van, after Van hallucinates about flying Papayas.
- Van meets with Rosa, who invites him up to her village, a very remote village settled on the mountain.
- Viola chases Van and tries to defeat him, but is defeated due to Rosa's actions.
- Viola is revealed to be Rosa's sister, and is from Mt. Iselina herself.
- Hiltz and the Death Stinger arrive in the village on Mt. Iselina and annihilate it. Rosa, and some of the citizens, are evacuated by Rosso's and Viola's Storm Sworders.
- Jamie notes that on a previous trip there by the Blitz Team, Brad witnessed a "mysterious Zoid"
- Brad returns and sees a mysterious figure in the fog, deciding to chase after it. He discovers the Shadow Fox, Dr. Laon's ultimate creation.