here are some more questions
1. is there are TRU version of the Hayate Liger?
2. Does the regular hayate come with a ruuji pilot, ruuji figure, or standard pilot?
3.does the holo version of the hayate come with a ruuji pilot, ruuji figure, or standard pilot?
4. does the clear version of the hayate come with a ruuji pilot, ruuji figure, or standard pilot?
5. is there any resin kit?
6. which version(s) of the hayate come with the gold CP-08?
- The only Ruuji figure is the big one in the TRU Murasame. There's no pilotman anywhere, no Hayate or Mugen with him, etc. You're pretty much stuck finding TRU!Murasame if you want anything with him D:.
- The gold pilebunker apparently came with the first run of Hayate, but HLJ sold them separately for a while and you can sometimes find them on eBay. It didn't come in the box, either, so unless the seller mentions including it separately, it won't be in the kit.
- I don't think anyone made any resin kits to do with Hayate. I've seen a few people cast metal blades for them (since the regular ones are made of terrible bendy plastic), but not lots of them/for sale. Pointytilly 20:51, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
thanks for the info. wats HLJ by the way?--Leon35 19:49, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
thanks alot u have pretty much answered all my questions for Mugen Liger as well. there are still like 2, so thanks alot Tilly!--Leon35 19:49, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- http://www.hlj.com/ Good for newer releases, customizing material, lots of hobby stuff. Once something's set to discontinued, though, it's usually gone for good, because the Japanese toy industry is very fickle. Pointytilly 20:10, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
hayate and murasame
1st off i read the limited zoids page and it said there was a TRU Hayate liger? i thought only murasame had a TRU limited in terms of the genesis zoids? 2nd whn buying a TRU murasame, can u tell the diffrence from the front of the box? i kno the back is difrent but most ebay sellers only show u the front.--Leon35 21:20, November 16, 2009 (UTC)