I found something else, called an Anti-Air Molga, while looking for stuff on the HMM models. It says it isn't released yet, but I have no idea what production line it's from. http://www.tisinc99.com/zoi102747.html --Azimuth727 20:32, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- that's the line, HMM Zoids by Kotobukiya. there is one other zoids besides the AA molga. i think it's the molga carrier...--Hollow ichigo 22:01, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
Molga questions and picture requests Edit
1. Do the HMM Anti Air Molga and Molga Carrier have battlestory or background information in any way?
2. Do we have pics of the realgas? i know they exist but pic would be good for references
3 What does that last part mean in the Guardian Force section?Leon35 23:21, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- @2 I can grab a screenshot from the anime if we don't have one already uploaded to the site.
- @3 That last part about "The Attack of the Mega Monster?" I think that was one of the episode names. I'll look into it further, I guess? -Imperial Dragon 23:25, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
thanks on both counts!
still, does anyone have an answer for #1?
Insect or caterpillar? Slax01 08:24, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Leon35 23:30, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure about the HMM Molgas... I can search around the Internet though? And there was a picture already uploaded of the Realgas (on the page for episode 27 of CC), but it was from behind--bad shot for showing what they look like, I uploaded another screenshot and added it to the article. I don't know about these "Genesis Molgas," though. I just fast forwarded through Guardian Force episode 10 (that's "Assault of the Mega Monster," but I didn't see any Molgas at all, let alone Genesis models. There were black Pteras, though. -Imperial Dragon 00:13, June 25, 2010 (UTC)