Neptune's Role Edit
After the Death Saurers were deployed, the republic was forced into the mountains, there the Megatopros served as the republic's "super zoid". what would the neptune's role be? i thought it was mainly as a support zoid for the Mega--Silverblade1 16:26, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
I don't think it ever got tons of info/a huge role beyond being part of that general force/being awesomely amphibious. Battle Rover was a contest winner and thus got the honor of being a main character's ride, Megatopros had large on its side...and Neptune's kinda forgotten D:. It's okay, Neptune, I like you... Pointytilly 19:01, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
help with map Edit
I hear you are a bit of an expert on some stuff, I am currently creating a map of planet Zi to encompass all continuity . . . I uploaded my blank map here, I want to start by adding locations from the battle story, and chaotic century & guardian force . . . I know it seems crazy, but I want to try and rationalize all zoids continuities as the same universe as part of a massive fan fiction project. ralok (talk) 02:33, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Hm, I'm not sure if they'll all agree...battle story you have pre and post meteors, I assume this'll be post (sunk Nyx parts, central continent in three bits). I do plan to try and patch together a proper full map for the battle story in both states someday, though bits will be totally guessing. why u not make topography for some parts, Tomy? Though I believe CC is on the western continent and mostly will agree with that...Fuzors and thus Blue City is on the Eastern Continent, which gets frustratingly little detail. So many things I need to scan >_<. Stuff I do eventually scan I'll likely stick on my LJ/Tumblr, but laaaazy.
- The UK Comic isn't really gonna fit in, though, I'll warn, since it's not even set on Zi (even if Zoidstar is based on bits of it). I don't think it ever really got locations, either, other than a lost city D:. You could punt that somewhere on the central continent if you want it to exist, though, since back then that was all they focused on?
- But yeah, Zoidspoison/Tumblr/e-mail are a better way to reach me re: Zoids stuff. I really need to add that to my user page... Pointytilly (talk) 03:56, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I dont think you get it, I made the map. And it is free for anyone to use! You can map whatever you want onto the map . . . but when all the locations are mapped, I am going to try and build an ultimate map for my fan fiction project which is in essence . . . a story to rationalize all of the continuities into a single continuity (battle story will be virtually unchanged, all of the other stuff is going to change to fit it) ralok (talk) 04:13, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- wow meteor events are common, I guess the map I made is "post" meteor strike . . . I can try to make one for PRE-meteor bombardment if you want though :) I need a full list of changes to the planet because of that event though. UUUUUMMMMMMMM this is one of 4 major combardments . . . counting the meteor storm that wiped out the zoidaryans in the english comics. ralok (talk) 06:18, August 3, 2012 (UTC)